Friday, August 03, 2007

Day 54

Up at 5 AM this morning to walk over to the channel 3 studio for my Live Morning Show interview with Abbey. The interview was several minutes long and the questions were great and I fielded answers smoothly and quickly. I wish I could remember what they were but thats what happens when its live and everything is going so fast. I will just have to request a copy of the show so that we can all see how it really went. The studio was very similar to the one I was in in Boise but I was only in there for my interview and then out again so I didn’t really get to see them in action. I went back to Thailand to take a nap before heading out to check out more of the town and go to the Taste of Idaho Festival.

I strolled along the green belt and really enjoyed the ducks and birds that lined the water falls in downtown. The downtown is active with great shops and restaurants and is very vital. There is a real charm to this city where every block you go down has historic buildings and architecture that is alive and well and not dilapidated forgotten. I met a fellow traveler named Dale. He said “everytime you see a bird, watch it fly”.

Enjoyed the music at the Taste of Idaho. I met the band leader Mike Banns and another reporter form Channel 6. I chatted with several people but in large crowds like this the noise and commotion makes in depth conversations difficult so I mainly resorted to just basking in the sun, enjoying the music, and watching the people of the world go by.

Went back to enjoy Arabia and to catch up with dear friends on the phone:-)

No comments:

MySpace Tracker