Friday, August 03, 2007

Destinations Inn Idaho Falls

Check out their website at www.destinationsinn.com!

My first night I stayed in Alaska, my second night in Thailand, and my third night in Arabia. I would like to thank Rob Bishop the owner and his son Nick (The Manager) for being so kind as to host me for my time in Idaho Falls. You may wish to thank them as well and let them know that you think their generosity is way cool:-) Their e-mail is stay@destinationsinn.com and I very much recommend that you book a couple nights here! It is an experience like no other and the rates are very reasonable considering the class and splendor of the resort.

3 comments:

frnkline said...

I don't know this type of topic
=========================

frankline

Idaho Drug Treatment

Anonymous said...

HI


I WANT TO KNOW MORE,


DEVIDMERRY.

IdahoAlcoholAddictionTreatment

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory

MySpace Tracker