Friday, August 03, 2007

Day 79 Mile 1286

To my good fortune, just as the sun beams absorbed into my little home the RV in the tent site next to me pulled out so that I could move my tent behind the bushy tree and sleep a little longer to regain my self after yesterday’s Dino Trek. In the dreams of second sleep I envisioned myself driving around Venice Beach looking for parking where I would be in the shade and I saw the future home of a new center that I am developing (details will be divulged after the walk). So I got up and started drawing the blueprints. Headed back over to the truck stop cafe where I ate last night with the Dino Team and had the same wonderful Garden omelet with extra hashbrowns and side salad all the while dreaming and sketching the future:-) Walking around Lusk on a 96 degree day. Paid 3 bucks for pool privileges at the neighboring Covered Wagon Motel. By the pool I Tried to use Google Sketch up to draw out my ideas... wow I need computer 3d graphics training... I better stop in at an Apple store to brush up my skills:-) As the battery drained and flies tickled (nice way of putting it) my feet... I decided I better cool of in the pool. Anyone who’s ever swam with me knows I have to plug my nose when I go underwater... but no longer!!! I taught myself to swim underwater:-) Now for the first time in my life I can dive in head first and swim around below the air. Now I can water wrestle with Ethan with out having to stay in the four foot section:-) Got back to camp just before the rain to cover everything else. The rain lasted a mere matter of minutes and back to heat. The birds continued to play in the lawn sprinklers and shower to keep cool. Got a few fried mushrooms for lunch and settled in to writing web updates while I listen to the future songs of Mr. Justin Bilancieri. I just ordered a vegi sub and desert pizza from the pizza place and they will deliver it right here to my camp site! Wish you were here:-)

No comments:

MySpace Tracker