Friday, August 03, 2007

Day 56 Mile 794-808

Made it into Rexburg today and strolled all around town. I visited with several students of Brigham Young University and explored all of the campus. Lots of new work has been done and some new construction is still going on. The Temple is beautiful at the top of the hill but is still not open to the public. From the top of the Hill in Rexburg you can see out across the whole valley. The Grand Tetons have been visible on my walk now for a few days and I sense the approaching continental divide.

I had a salad at Da Pineapple Grill before heading back to the Super 8 Motel where I am staying the night. When I got to my room I was still very hungry. I ordered a Vegi Supreme Pizza and took a shower while I waited for delivery.

No comments:

MySpace Tracker